« Home

Feeling Better Now









Hi all!!! Well I am now calming down about Jade's big day on Monday, I just hope she can remain lurgy free till then! Last week she told me she didn't want to have green eyes, she wanted blue ones like mine. I told her I had a word with the doctor and he said he doesn't know how to do that but he can make it so that she can have ears like mine. I also told her she will have special earrings in (they put beads at either end of the stitches to keep them taut) and she was cool with that. I will have to post before and after pics to show how it has gone.

I know we are doing this for all the right reasons but I still can't help feeling incredibly guilty.

Joe is so funny at the moment, he is just soooooo cheeky, I can't help keep scooping him up in my arms for loads of cuddles, when I ask him for a kiss he puts his head down as if to say 'no you are not worthy but you may kiss my forehead'! Bless 'im!!!!!! He is eating like a bloody sparrow at the moment, hardly any at all, so I have got him on formula still for his 2 bottles so I know he is getting all the good stuff. Anything edible at the moment is 'jish', which he just used to use for 'juice' at first but apparently, even a full sunday roast dinner is 'jish'.

Leaving you with a pic of DJ Joe, from last night with Daddy's gaming headset on! Oh, and one of Jade with her new black eye, from whacking herself in the face with her fairy wand!