« Home | Feeling Better Now »

Throwing a Wobbly

I am feeling very emotional tonight, I laid on Jade's bed with her tonight while she fell asleep and got so emotional. From tomorrow, my baby will look different, for the rest of her life. I so hope everything runs smoothly tomorrow, I don't think I will get much sleep tonight. I know John is feeling the same too, but he doesn't say much. John's mum doesn't even know about the op, she knows Jade was down on the waiting list, but she went on her honeymoon 3 days before we got notification of the date.

We have taken the before pics, and in our eyes, Jade doesn't need this operation but there are bound to be some nasty little scrotes who would really make her life a misery. Bastards.

I am sooo looking forward to taking her to Toys R Us, when she is better, we have said she can pick a toy (within reason) for being so brave!

I am off now to (try) get some shut eye, she has to have finished her breakfast before 8am.