« Home | See The Difference! » | A Little Bit Better » | The Big Day » | Throwing a Wobbly » | Feeling Better Now »

Birthday Cake and Ego Trips!

Hello all!

Well I had a lovely birthday weekend (well, you have to make the most of them don't you!), starting with a bit of retail therapy and lunch with mum and the kids. Then went to the school xmas fair ending with takeaway and football with friends. Sunday was one shopping extravaganza at the Trafford Centre with John and the kids. We had lunch at the Tapas Bar before trawling through the crowds. I am happy to say that I ended up with marginally more than the kids, I got 2 lovely tops, and the kids a pair of slippers each from the Disney Store. Joe's were Nemo and Jade's, of course, were Disney Princesses and veeeerrrry fluffy and girly.

You may be wondering about the 'Ego Trips' bit of the title, there is a game doing the rounds where you email your pals asking for one word that they believe sums you up. Here are a few that my pals have sent to me!

Lush
Caring x2!
Colourful
Philosophical
Fun-loving
Patient
Generous} These two obviously weren't with me when
Selfless } I opened my birthday chocolates!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious err... thanks Al!
Bloodygreatmate!... aww, fanks Summer!

If any more come fluttering through my inbox I will add them...

Here are some more pics of the sprogs! They were taken with my new phone, a pressie for my birthday off John, it's a Motorola Razr (silver) and I love it!

Loved reading your blog Ess! The perfect accompaniment to my Weetabix and early morning cuppa!

Post a Comment