« Home | Where DID You Get That Hat? » | All Is Well.... » | What Scent Are You? » | Five - Nicked off Kelly » | Caption Photo No. 2 » | Caption Photo No. 1 » | Smiley Faces At Smiles On Faces » | Proud Mum Moment pt II » | What Do Guys Like About You? » | What Hit Song Of 2005 Are You? »

Jadeybaby!






















































































As it's Jade's birthday today, I dug out some pics of Jadey growing up, I know I'm biased, but I think she is absolutely gorgeous! She was the ideal baby, sleeping thru from 2 weeks old, not a fussy eater (apart from her allergy, which obviously isn't her fault), and so well behaved, very very happy. Before getting pregnant, I couldn't ever envisage myself being a mum but hey, I wouldn't have life any other way! Love you Jadey! XXXXX

She was a beautiful baby, is a gorgeous girly and will be a stunner of a woman, I'm sure! Hope she had a fantastic birthday, mwah Jadey babes. Sam x

They are lovely photos for a very beautiful little girl Ess. You must be very proud of your two children. Hope Jade enjoyed her birthday yesterday. Bec x

Happy Belated Birthday Jade!
So cute!!!

Ahhh bless her! Your baby is a big, grown-up schoolgirl now! She is a sweetheart, that's easy to see

Ess, I love these pics of Jadey!!She changed soo much and she's getting prettier by the day!You must be a very proud Mummy!!
Love,Kata

Post a Comment