« Home | What Do Guys Like About You? » | What Hit Song Of 2005 Are You? » | Who was I in High School? » | Happy New Year!!! » | Merry Christmas Everyone! » | Your Inner Child... » | Together at Last » | Farewell Nanna... » | Happy Birthday Nanna » | 'Away In A Manger' »

Proud Mum Moment pt II


I just had to post these two piccies of my gorgeous kids, I am so nauseatingly proud of them. Jade is a little under the weather at the moment, but I managed to capture a smiley pic of her, she has a gorgeous smile, god knows where she gets her looks from!

I actually allowed Joe to sit at the computer desk tonight, I don't normally cos he just bangs things on it and I don't want it to end up with loads of dents in it! He looked so grown up, you wouldn't think he was only 17 months old!

So, now I hope you can see why I am so stupidly proud of my kiddiwinks!

Big weigh in day tomorrow, I am sooo excited, I know I have done well but I am dying to know exactly how much I have lost in a week. It has been relatively easy, I haven't had any cravings in particular, I don't eat much in the day anyway, it's just at night when I nibble, so I have been careful there.

Anyway, will have to start the old Max and Paddy DVD soon, I haven't been able to do it for laughing!

Well done on your weight loss Ess! I think Im going for the biggest gain in all my pgs the way Im demolishing the sweeties atm. Jade and Joe look gorg. xx

Post a Comment