« Home | Caption Photo No. 2 » | Caption Photo No. 1 » | Smiley Faces At Smiles On Faces » | Proud Mum Moment pt II » | What Do Guys Like About You? » | What Hit Song Of 2005 Are You? » | Who was I in High School? » | Happy New Year!!! » | Merry Christmas Everyone! » | Your Inner Child... »

Five - Nicked off Kelly

Just nicked this off Kelly's blog

5 Boys Names

Joe
Robbie
William (see the connection?)
Joshua
Ben


5 Girls's Names

Jade
Helen (Jade's middle name and my mum's name)
Katie
Phoebe
Ellie


5 Books

Well, I don't really read books, so here goes:

OK
Closer
Milly Molly Mandy
Magic Faraway Tree
Enchanted Wood


5 Singers

Robbie Williams
Joss Stone
Anastacia
Stevie Wonder
and, purely based on looks for this one, Shayne Ward!


5 Drinks

G&T
Tia Maria
Baileys
Water
Lime and Soda


5 Films

Coming to America
Dirty Dancing
Cocktail
Coyote Ugly
Kill Bill (Both)


5 songs

Everything Changes - Take That
No Worries - Simon Webbe
HRT - Goldie Lookin' Chain
A night to remember - Shalamar
(I've had) The time of My Life - Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes

My 5 songs would prob change daily, depends on what sort of mood I am in!