« Home | Toddler At Work!! » | En-ger-land!!!! » | ~**Everythin Bout Ur Buds**~How many friends do yo... » | Snow Wonder!!! » | Crashed Out! » | Cheeky Little Monkeys!!! » | We're Going On Safari!! » | Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow!!! » | This Week's Must Have! » | Like Father Like Son! »

Dunno what happened here, lost my comment?!
I was just saying that I'm loving Joejoe's highchair it is really funky!!
Bless him so zonked out!
xxx

That is SUPERB!!!!! It looks like one of thos office motivational posters but with a difference!!!

That just cracks me up ;)
Just think, he will be exactly the same in 30,40,50 years LOL!

PMSL!!! I love it when they do that. My friend who runs the nursery that Sylv goes to used her phone to video Sylvie nodding off in the highchair sucking her thumb. Soo cruel, you could hear all the girls who work there cackling in the background!! You do get a flash-forward of your little guy sleeping in a big armchair at the age of 60-odd.

Did you tell him he couldn't leave the table until he had eaten all his tea?!
Bless him he looks so cute!

Post a Comment