« Home | This Week's Must Have! » | Like Father Like Son! » | It's Catching...! » | Rovers Return! » | My Word Cloud - Nicked off Jodi! » | Jadeybaby! » | Where DID You Get That Hat? » | All Is Well.... » | What Scent Are You? » | Five - Nicked off Kelly »

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow!!!

Hello everyone, I had decided it was about time I had my hair cut, get rid of the horrendous pony tail, I was getting so lazy with my hair, just tying it back every day and hardly ever styling it. I rang round loads of hairdressers and finally found one, and they said they would fit Jadey in for a trim. I brushed through her hair first before we went, I thought social services would have knocked on my door, she was screaming her head off. Oh well, better to have her screaming at home than in the hairdressers! She is so hairsore bless her.

We were shown straight to our seats, Jade had to sit on a booster seat so she could reach the sink, she was chatting away to the hairdresser, they were charmed by her! They washed her hair and just cut 2 inches off the bottom, to get rid of all the dead ends and neaten it up. I, on the other hand, decided to go for it and had about 4 inches off! She thinned my hair as it's normally soooo thick, then she dried it and straightened it, cos it's so wavy too. I was so chuffed with the results, so I asked John to take photos to show you! When we get back from MILs next week I am going to have it coloured. Something quite daring methinks!!! Any suggestions welcome!

Wow Ess, that looks great!! I know what you mean. I just kept tying mine back so opted for something short in Spetember....now I'm getting bored of it and want it long again.
Jade looks lovely.
Nic
x

Ess, wow!!Lovin the new haircut!!You both look soo pretty!!

You look super glossy Ess! V glam! Wish I could go for a nice short crop but I'd end up with a granny perm!

Oh wow Es your hair looks gorgeous! I must admit I was a big fan of the tumbling tresses you had before but the new cut looks very sleek and sophisticated!

Ess think your hair looks fab, Jade looks very pretty too.

love Shell and Ellie

Post a Comment