« Home | Snow Wonder!!! » | Crashed Out! » | Cheeky Little Monkeys!!! » | We're Going On Safari!! » | Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow!!! » | This Week's Must Have! » | Like Father Like Son! » | It's Catching...! » | Rovers Return! » | My Word Cloud - Nicked off Jodi! »

~**Everythin Bout Ur Buds**~
How many friends do you have?:Quite a few!
Which one have u known the longest?:Lisa - 20 years
Which one have u known the shortest?:Summer, about 12 months
Who lives the farthest?:Summer! In Australia
Who lives the closest?:Lisa, in Blackburn
Who would u say knows u best?:My mum
Who knows u least?:Err... wouldn't like to say, I pretty much wear my heart on my sleeve
Do u have mostly guy friends, mostly gurl friends, or a good mix?:mostly girlies
Who is the hottest?:Summer or Sam
Who is the smartest?:Summer
Who is the blondest?:Summer!
Who is the best athlete?:Summer
Who is the best musician?:Err... dunno!
Who is the best artist?:Piss artist hehe, there are many!
Who is the best listener?:ooh, Summer, Sam or Al!
Who talks the most?:hahaha Al!
Who laughs the most?:Summer!
Who has the most distinct laugh?:Al!
Who cries the most?:Lisa
Who has the most gossip spread about them?:Aherm... wouldn't like to say
Who spreads the most gossip?:ditto
Who sings the best?:dunno really! Definately not Lisa
Who dances the best?:Summer
Who was the last friend u hugged?:Summer (Via Messenger this evening)!
Have u ever liked a friend as more than a friend?:no
Who was the last friend to compliment u?:Summer
Who was the last friend u talked with?:Summer
Which friend do u know the most about?:Summer
Which friend do u miss the most?:SUMMER!!!!
Which friend smiles the most?:Summer!!!!!
Who has the most in common with u?:Al!
Who has the coolest siblings?:Summer!
Who has the coolest parents?:Lisa
Who has the coolest pets?:Al
Who has the coolest name?:Summer
Who has the best style?:Summer
Who has the best hair?:Sam!
Who is the funniest?:Summer, Sam and Al
Who is the loudest?:Al
Who is the quietest?:Sam
Who has the nicest house?:Summer
Who's house were u at last?:Al's
Who was at ur house last?:Lisa
Who has the nicest bf/gf?:Summer, Sam or Al
Take this survey

So I'm loud, common, have a loud laugh, talk too much and live in a shit tip!! He he! I'm the musical one probably, sing as well, well I did until no one wanted to listen anymore!

Alx

Aww Ess! Given me a mood boost with that! Don't think I've been anyone's hottie before! Samantha means listener in aramaic though, and I am a bit of an agony aunt! When I chop my barnet off, I'll have it bagged up and sent to you! Love ya! Sam x

Post a Comment