« Home | My Word Cloud - Nicked off Jodi! » | Jadeybaby! » | Where DID You Get That Hat? » | All Is Well.... » | What Scent Are You? » | Five - Nicked off Kelly » | Caption Photo No. 2 » | Caption Photo No. 1 » | Smiley Faces At Smiles On Faces » | Proud Mum Moment pt II »

Rovers Return!










Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next door neighbour has been round this evening and we got onto the subject of going to the footie, she has a season ticket for Blackburn Rovers, I used to have one but gave it up when I moved down south. Since we moved back my friends either don't go, or there are no seats available near them. Anyway, Dawn told me tonight there is a seat right next to them that is always available so I am having it!!!!!!!! It has done my head in having to watch the matches on telly, or listening to the radio. Even more frustrating is the fact that I can hear the game from our back yard.

Fear not boys, next season I'll be back! Hot chocolate and a pastie at half time please!!!!!

Cool!

Earwig-oh, earwig-oh, earwig-oh!!! Come on the Gradwells! You must be chuffed Ess!!

Post a Comment