« Home | Merry Christmas Everyone! » | Your Inner Child... » | Together at Last » | Farewell Nanna... » | Happy Birthday Nanna » | 'Away In A Manger' » | What Wonderful People » | Proud Mum Moment! » | Tagged by Sam!!! » | Birthday Cake and Ego Trips! »

Happy New Year!!!

Hello all!!

Well, New Years Eve was quite uneventful, we just stopped in, too knackered to go out and we weren't even slightly pissed! I had one G&T! We sat and watched the fireworks in London, on the telly, weren't they just awesome!

New Years Day was spent shifting stuff around in anticipation of the new furniture we were expecting from Nanna's, a lovely pine desk and massive pine wardrobe. They arrived today and my laptop now has pride of place on the desk. I have bought a new mouse mat off Ebay, a spotty one from Ikea, so I won't have to rest on a pad! I met my mum at the canal and she took the kids to her house so we could crack on with the clearing up cos Joe is such a tinker he would have been into everything!

I have taken a couple of photos from when they were wrapped up. Joe is wearing his new hat that my mum bought him for Crimbo. The second pic is terrible quality but he looks so cheeky I couldn't resist, it makes me laugh every time I look at it!