« Home | » | Toddler At Work!! » | En-ger-land!!!! » | ~**Everythin Bout Ur Buds**~How many friends do yo... » | Snow Wonder!!! » | Crashed Out! » | Cheeky Little Monkeys!!! » | We're Going On Safari!! » | Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow!!! » | This Week's Must Have! »

The Poorly House...



Yes we are still poorly in our house at the moment, and I am really getting down. I have never seen my kiddies looking so sick, this horrible virus has really knocked them both for six. First Jade started last weekend with the sickness then she had a horrific temperature. On Monday night, Joe started with it. They have both had a croupy sort of cough and sticky eyes, Joes have only just cleared up so he looks like he has gone 10 rounds with Amir Khan! Since then, both of them have barely eaten but I have made sure they are drinking plenty. I have also started them on a vitamin tonic to give them both a boost.

I started with it all on Wednesday night, I thought it was because I had been doing a bit of clearing out, and the dust had got up my nose, but later on I knew that I had come down with it. I had to try and sleep propped up with the bean bag because my sinuses were in agony. On Thursday I had the sickness and achiness, since then, I seem to be gradually getting rid of it, now it is just like a normal cold but I have a bit of a sore throat because I can't breathe through my nose so my throat gets dry. I just think, god, if I feel like this, my kids must feel 100 times worse poor little mites!

I will say though, I don't know if I will have coped if it weren't for John doing the nightshift, as soon as there was a murmur, John was up and seeing to the kids, he was marvellous, I had to be up at 7am every morning for Blessing to arrive, as I didn't want to let her mum down. John seems to have escaped being ill, he had his flu jab at the beginning of winter.

I never thought I would hear myself say that I can't wait for Joe to be running and climbing around the house, trashing it again. We have decided to treat them both next weekend with a trip to Chester Zoo, Seeing as it will be Mother's Day, we don't want to be in my mum's face really, she doesn't want to celebrate it with it being her first without Nanna, and to be honest, I don't either, I always used to get Nanna a card and a little pressie, but I know, she will always be with us somewhere...

Aw bless them in those photos. It shorrible isnt it when they are that ill. Sylvie still isnt herself, no appetite and sleeping alot. Sounds like a grand plan for mothers day though, what a lovely treat for them. And well done Mr. Ess for doing the night shift xx

Post a Comment