« Home | 'Away In A Manger' » | What Wonderful People » | Proud Mum Moment! » | Tagged by Sam!!! » | Birthday Cake and Ego Trips! » | See The Difference! » | A Little Bit Better » | The Big Day » | Throwing a Wobbly » | Feeling Better Now »

Happy Birthday Nanna

Hi all!

A very poignant visit to see Nanna today, its her 76th birthday but probably the most upsetting visit. Mum told Nanna I was there and I kissed her forehead and said hello. Mum read her cards out to her and Nanna said 'thank you'. I just had a quick chat with mum then left, but not before I kissed Nanna on the forehead again. On the way back to the car I burst into tears.

On a happier note, I managed to get Joe a Tomy Discovery Dome for Christmas, I was soooo chuffed, you can't get one for love nor money on t'internet unless you want to pay over the odds on Amazon or eBay. I rang Argos this morning, and they didn't have any, anywhere in the country. I rang the local Toys R Us and they said because they couldn't see them on the computer then I can assume they didn't have any. We went there anyway as we had to exchange Jade's Leappad. I went to where I had originally seen the Domes in November and there were 3!!!!! I snapped one up straight away, I was shaking like a leaf! I put it in the trolley and say Blessing on it so no-one could nick it! Yeeeehaaaaahhhh!!!! Happy Xmas Joe!!!

Anyway, best be off, lovely hot bath then snuggle into my new jamas.

Ess. x