« Home | The Poorly House... » | » | Toddler At Work!! » | En-ger-land!!!! » | ~**Everythin Bout Ur Buds**~How many friends do yo... » | Snow Wonder!!! » | Crashed Out! » | Cheeky Little Monkeys!!! » | We're Going On Safari!! » | Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow!!! »

Come on Helen!!!


We are very excited today, my mum's friend, Helen Clitheroe is in Sunny Oz at the moment, she is running in the Women's 1500m at the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne. It will be on television tonight between 11pm and 12.30am. My mum actually does her sports massage as that's what she does for a living.

She ran in the same race in the Commonwealth Games in Manchester 4 years ago, and won bronze, Kelly Holmes won Gold.

So come on everybody, join us in cheering Helen on tonight!!!!

COME ON HELEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a belly like that you know!! I used to go out with a sports therapist (what your mum does) for the Scottish footie team (don't tell my dad!!!) before I met Mr W. These races are alway son far too late for moi, I'm a cup of cocoa and in bed by 9pm woman me :(

ALx

Post a Comment