« Home | Come on Helen!!! » | The Poorly House... » | » | Toddler At Work!! » | En-ger-land!!!! » | ~**Everythin Bout Ur Buds**~How many friends do yo... » | Snow Wonder!!! » | Crashed Out! » | Cheeky Little Monkeys!!! » | We're Going On Safari!! »

The Girl Done Good!!!

I am typing this bleary eyed, stayed up last night to watch Helen run and I am sooo glad I did, she is through to the 1500m final, and not only that, she came 1st in her heat!!!!!

The final is on television tomorrow morning, 8.30am our time...

COME ON HELEN, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show that Freddie Flintoff he ain't the only good thing to come out of Preston!

I'll have everything crossed for Helen tomorrow!

Aww sorry Ess, it seems Hayley Tullett will be winning for WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALES!!!!!
A silver would be good for your mum's mate tho ;)

Oh well, if it does all go tits up, we can always go head to head at the world cup!!!! ;)

Will be keeping my fingers crossed that Helen brings home a gold and England wins the world cup (want my money back on the children's kits!!)

Bec x

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment