« Home | Only Fools On Horses! » | Tune Of The Moment! » | We're Home! » | XX Happy Birthday Joseph Oliver XX » | Happy Birthday John!!! » | New Me! » | Messing About On The River » | What A Year... » | It's That Time Of Year! » | It's All Meme(me) »

Pretty Hot And Tempting!


Roll up, roll up, come and join Phat Mums!!!

And if you are already a member come and see all the new stuff on there, Barb has been hard at it (ooeerr!!)) and put loads of stuff on there! I am in the Hot Seat this week, having to answer all the questions that people ask me before close of play on Saturday!

There's also an exciting new chat feature, so why not come over and check it all out! If there is any way you think we can improve or add anything, why not contact Jodi, Kelly, Barb or me and we'll see what we can do!

*Due to Babycentre being a load of old fuddy-duddys, we can't advertise it on our birth board so hence the blatant advertising on my blog!

Thanks for stopping by and for the lovely message!

I don't think we've 'met' but I've heard a lot about you from Sal and the other blog ladies.

I love carousels - you look like you and the little ones are having a fab time!

xxx

Post a Comment