« Home | Messing About On The River » | What A Year... » | It's That Time Of Year! » | It's All Meme(me) » | What A Star!!! » | MINDBLOWING!!! » | The Final Countdown... » | All The Fun Of The Farm » | My Name Is Michael Caine! » | Phwoar! »

New Me!

Hello peeps, seems like so long since I have posted but I have been so busy with Jade not being at school, I have just put Garfield the movie on for the umpteenth time and sneaked upstairs, so ssshhhhh....!!!!

People keep asking me how my diet is doing, not that I mind you see, but here goes! I have lost 15lb so far, my jeans keep falling down and my tops are far too big, so you can't really -see- how much I have lost. Shopping spree on Friday so I might just post a piccie when I have my new jeans on! I am starting to feel better about my self image again, not 100% but getting there slowly. Another plus is that the other night I managed to put my Nanna's wedding ring on my finger which I was absolutely delighted about!

I have decided now that, in the light of there being so many pregnancies amongst us all that instead of posting bump piccies I may start posting pics of me as I lose weight. Is that self indulgent of me? Sod it! ;-)

Right, best go and reclaim my living room, I dread to think what sort of state it's in, all I keep hearing is 'Joe, don't you dare!' and 'Joe, stop it!' You get the picture!

You've done so well. And even though you have problems with your self image etc it never shows and it doesn't stop you being a brillant support to others who are fighting their own battle with the scales (I don't like to say bulge because most people I know who are on a diet don't really have any!!). Can't wait to see the pics and I'm with you on the non-bump pics - I NEVER want to put weight on again!

Lovely about your nan's ring. I have a watch of my nans, one with an elasticated gold strap and it cuts of my blood supply and I would love to be able to wear it one day.

Hope Jade managed to get Joe under control!!

Alx

hey ess, hurrah for lose clothes, thats the BEST feeling isnt it! can just imagine how jealous i'm gonna feel when i see pics of you getting skinny and me getting lardy (hopefully) thats wonderful about being able to wear the ring, i can imagine how chuffed you must feel as i know how special it is. keep up the good work :0)

Well done Ess. Thats great about the weight loss and HAVING to go and buy new clothes. Yay!
Great news about your Nan's ring too. You should be feeling so proud of yourself.
Lol at Jade sorting Joe out. Jack tries but I don't think he's big enough to mess with Lucy!!
Nic
xx

Wanna see photos!!!!! Yay yay yay to you! Am so proud of you sweetie. Your Nana would be too. Fab news about the ring. So happy for you.
Now get posting photos......!
Love as always
Sx

Congratulations Ess, you are doing really well and are an inspiration!

Stop talking about pics and start posting them missus! Good work, am v proud :)

Ess you've done a superdooper job on this Food Dr thing, I'm soo proud of you for having done it all on your own too! Your willpower has been incredible! So yes yes yes, we'll see some of your new svelte figure in pics over the coming weeks please! Hope Joe wasn't creating too much havoc! Love Ya!!!

Way to go Ess - 15lbs is incredible, well done you! I HAVE to see pics of the loss and I don't think it's indulgent - why keep a blog if you're not gonna go on about yourself? I used to wonder how people could write so much about themselves....until I started one and now find myelf rambling and droning on about me me me!!!!

Post a Comment