« Home | New Me! » | Messing About On The River » | What A Year... » | It's That Time Of Year! » | It's All Meme(me) » | What A Star!!! » | MINDBLOWING!!! » | The Final Countdown... » | All The Fun Of The Farm » | My Name Is Michael Caine! »

Happy Birthday John!!!

Hello peeps, following my last post I have added a pic here of me, as I have been nagged so much! It's not a good pic I'm afraid! I managed to get some new jeans today, a bit more snug than usual, I am sick of wearing baggy jeans to hide my legs, so there you are!

My mum kept Joe occupied on the machines etc, he was swinging like a monkey off the bars on the dance machine, and dancing his way around the whole building, he was having a whale of a time!

Jade actually did better than me (or was it the pints of lager I was downing like pop?) she had the assistance of the guide jobby and either me or John had to help her.

The winner of the evening was the birthday boy himself, he did amazingly well, I was so crap but I didn't care, we all had a fantastic evening, and can't wait to go again!

Blimey, you look really good!!! I don't mean to sound so surprised, but you have a good pair of legs woman - show them of a bit more!!

I'm crap at bowling too, the boys' love it, I would suggest Jade have her next birthday party there, I've done a couple for the boys.

Hope the beer hasn't given you a sore head today :)

Alx

Wahey!!! Look at that action shot! Looking good Ess :)
I'm not so hot at bowling, at the mo it just looks like I've got one of them there balls stuffed up my top!

*Wolf whistles!* You look fab Ess! I actually like the style of shot Jade has gone for there too, she's caught you in a great pose! Happy Birthday CG! Hope a great nite was had by all, it certainly looks like it was! Sam xx

Woohooo!! Look at you - go girl!!!!!! (Got a great swing action going on there!)

I've forgotten when Joe's birthday is and am feeling bad - TELL ME pleeeeeease!!!!!

Cor! Fab legs Missus!!! You look superb! What a fun fun night. I love bowling but am beyond crap. The whole place knows if I get a strike cos i make such a fuss!
Fab photos and Joe looks like he had a whale of a time!
Much love and belated birthday wishes
Sxxx

You're looking good girl!

Happy belated birthday John. Looks like you had a blast.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post a Comment