« Home | The Girl Done Good!!! » | Come on Helen!!! » | The Poorly House... » | » | Toddler At Work!! » | En-ger-land!!!! » | ~**Everythin Bout Ur Buds**~How many friends do yo... » | Snow Wonder!!! » | Crashed Out! » | Cheeky Little Monkeys!!! »

Never Again!!!

It is now 00:45, I am extremely knackered. I have been looking for new templates for my blog, I was feeling a bit left behind with all this HTML lark so I thought I would dabble, and boy, do I regret it! I hope you like it! I had picked one with chocolates as a border but the pics were a bit in yer face. I know how all you female readers HATE chocolate so I thought it wouldn't be a good idea ;).

Changing the subject before I get linched, Jade and Joe are sooo much better now, so much so that Jade got Star of the Week AGAIN today, I was a bit pissed off as her teacher didn't tell me so I didn't go to church to watch her get her sticker off the head teacher. During Lent, all the Friday assemblies are being held in the church.

We are toying with the idea at the moment of buying another parrot. We used to have an African Grey called Molly, she was an absolute star, a fabulous talker if a little blue every now and again if you know what I mean. I am just a bit wary with the kids, I just know Joe would be trying to prod it at every opportunity. Saying that though, Jade was good as gold with Molly but Joe is a bit braver than she was. Molly died age 2 and a half. We don't know why, but we were devastated, she was like another baby, and no other pet could ever take her place. I will leave you with a few pictures of her...

Ess Im loving the new blog!Well done!!

Post a Comment