« Home | Out With The Old... » | Tagged By Kelly! » | ...And Next Week, On Crimewatch... » | My Beautiful Daughter! » | Fast Love - The Remix » | One For The Album... » | I DEFINATELY WOULD...!!! (Updated) » | Smile... » | Our Kids » | Never Again!!! »

Jim Jam Joe

Hello Peeps!

Well after a hectic and rather eventful fortnight, for all sorts of reasons, this morning I was feeling very jaded (excuse the pun) and in need of a pick me up. I rang my mum and asked if she fancied a bit of shopping...

Pair of shoes for Joe
Pair of shoes for Jade
Pair of plimsolls for Jade
Tracksuit bottoms for Jade
Denim jacket for moi
Turquoise Kaftan type top for moi
Black t-shirt top for moi
Pink vest top for moi
Cotton jamas for Joe
Bob the Builder jamas for Joe
Short sleeved shirt for Joe
Hooded jacket for Joe
Socks for Joe
T-shirt for John
Undies for John

I think that's it! Boy did it feel good! I will leave you with a pic of Joe looking rather chuffed with his new jamas, they are covered with diggers and hard hats, Sasha, if you want some for Finnbinn, let me know...!

Wow you certainly know how to shop! Love the new pjs Joe, makes you look very grown up!

Bec xx

Hey honey, pmsl at Joe's pjs! If only it wasn't too hot here to wear them, how cute of you to offer though babe. Had to go and tell Justin! Wish I had been with you on the shopping trip, although no doubt you'd have worn me out! Kaftan sounds lovely! Post a pic!
Big hugs darling girl
Sx

Ess, you shopping queen!!
My list is in the post to you!
Ta da!

What? No new handbag or hat for Joe?! lol! Love the PJs, they're well cute! Can't wait for you to show me how retail therapy is REALLY done!

who cares what you have bought yourself and family blah blah blah

obviously the 7 people who posted before you!

I do!

toooooo cute! love the jamas

We care you bloody ignrant lunatic! GO JUMP, xoxoxox LURVE U ESS

And yes, lol, I can spell...IGNORANT! (hehe)

Post a Comment