« Home | Tagged By Kelly! » | ...And Next Week, On Crimewatch... » | My Beautiful Daughter! » | Fast Love - The Remix » | One For The Album... » | I DEFINATELY WOULD...!!! (Updated) » | Smile... » | Our Kids » | Never Again!!! » | The Girl Done Good!!! »

Out With The Old...

Well, the time finally came...

I was the second person to post on the 'new look' Babycentre August 2004 Birth Board. I don't like it. I prefer the old board. I guess the new one would take a bit of getting used to. It just seems like the end of an era. The old boards were around before us August 04 mums were peeing on little sticks and now they have all gone. What does everyone else think of them?

A little boast here, I was getting Joe ready for bed last night and he named all his facial features. I was totally gobsmacked. He said them all so clearly! A couple of weeks ago he would only say 'no' for nose, but now he goes through his whole repertoire and woe betide anyone who interrupts him, he is so proud of his little self bless him!

Right, off to set up my profile on good 'new' BC!

Loads of love
E. x

I don't like it either, can't get the hang of it and am getting annoyed with it now, maybe I should call it a day!

Well done Joe on his naming of body parts! Just goes to show how fast they are growing up doesn't it.

Bec x

Oh bless Joe! What a clever sausage!! Jury out on BC, but that's only cos I hate change and need to get used to it. Got lots of fond memories of the old one, all of us announcing our babes being born, the milestones, the support.......oooooohhhhh come back old one!!!
Big snogs
Sx

BC is gonna take some getting used to I think! Not sure what to make of it really.

Clever Joe! Well done monkey!

I've not made my mind up either on BC. Not spent much time on it though since the launch so maybe it'll be a 'grower'!

Joe is such a clever monkey! He'll have loads of new tricks to show John in August! We've only managed 'eye' and 'eee' for ear and 'no' for nose. They are so chuffed when they get a new word though aren't they?!

Post a Comment