« Home | ...And Next Week, On Crimewatch... » | My Beautiful Daughter! » | Fast Love - The Remix » | One For The Album... » | I DEFINATELY WOULD...!!! (Updated) » | Smile... » | Our Kids » | Never Again!!! » | The Girl Done Good!!! » | Come on Helen!!! »

Tagged By Kelly!

Cheers Kell!

1) I met John on t'internet!

2) We once had tickets to see Peter Kay but missed it cos John was in hospital

3) I went to see Stu Francis in pantomime in Preston, and he picked me from the audience.

4) I was once wrongly arrested for shoplifting in M&S and spent 2 hrs in a cell. CCTV video showed that I was innocent.

5) I used to be a size 10!

6) When giving birth to Jade, I had to have ventouse, there was a hole in the suction pipe, and the midwives had to keep their finger over it. One of them let go and they all ended up on their arses!

Now I tag Sam, Jayne, Mandy, Barb and Sasha!

OMG!! I cant believe the shoplifitng fact! How awful for you and embarassing! PMSL at Jaeds birth, I have metal image and a gang of midwives going arse over tip. Hehe.

Imagine if you didnt have the internet hey Ess?? No John, no BC, no Phatmums!!
BTW, congratulations on becoming the new assistant manager for Phats. We are chuffed to have you on board :)

Love the comedy birth! I can imagine that on a comedy hospital show!

...I did get to see Mr Kay and he is a comedy genius. Rola Cola!

Hahaha, I can just picture those Colchester midwives!

Di you crush a grape for Stu???

Post a Comment