« Home | Smile... » | Our Kids » | Never Again!!! » | The Girl Done Good!!! » | Come on Helen!!! » | The Poorly House... » | » | Toddler At Work!! » | En-ger-land!!!! » | ~**Everythin Bout Ur Buds**~How many friends do yo... »

I DEFINATELY WOULD...!!! (Updated)



WOULD YOU.....?

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Not in that naff white jumper! Can I see a topless version pwetty please?

Kell's right, get his kit off!

Sue

Ladies ladies, control yourselves! I have been trying all weekend to find a shower scene pic from Footballers Wives, I will keep looking!

The Editor

I'm not weak at the knees for him I'm afraid but it's probably for the best, I don't want to get squashed in the stampede!!!

Now if he had shorter hair and was not in that jumper, I may. OK, sod it, I would regardless!!!! Now would he??? That's another matter completely!
Sx
Need to watch Footballers Wives me thinks!

Post a Comment