« Home | Never Again!!! » | The Girl Done Good!!! » | Come on Helen!!! » | The Poorly House... » | » | Toddler At Work!! » | En-ger-land!!!! » | ~**Everythin Bout Ur Buds**~How many friends do yo... » | Snow Wonder!!! » | Crashed Out! »

Our Kids

We are all well on the mend with ravenous appetites, apart that is, from John. He can't seem to keep anything down and is very erm... constipated. He has tried allsorts, even swigging lactulose straight from the bottle!

Anyway, the upshot is, he has been too ill to go out and get me a Mothers Day pressie so, seeing as I was going into town today, he told me to go and buy myself 2 orchids for the fireplace. My favourite flowers. Not one to miss an opportunity, I went to M&S, which was actually cheaper than anywhere else. A lot of them were looking a bit messed up cos it was a case of dog eat dog every man for himself in town today, last minute scramble for Mothers Day pressies. I had got myself organised this year, I ordered my mum some flowers yesterday, so I have to pick them up in the morning. For MIL I ordered her a cup with a pic of Jade and Joe on it. She rang to say she had received it and it was lovely. We have all decided that, the money we would have spent on presents for Nanna will go to St Catherine's Hospice, where Nanna spent her last month.

Anyway, I am going to leave you with pics of Our Kids, I have also taken a snap of my tulips, I so love having flowers around the house, my fave cut flowers are tulips and lillies...


Beautiful flowers Ess, and a great looking Blog site too!
Sending you special hugs today my sweetheart ((()))
Sxxxx

Always best to be able to choose your own pressies I say! The orchids are gorgeous, I looove tulips too, haven't had any in ages! Well done on getting the new template sorted out, looks fab!
Happy Mummies Day babe.

Lovely blog - I'm VERY impressed!!! Been trying to change mine but haven't managed it yet!
Glad you had a wonderful day - you're special!

I do love flowers and orchids are so special, I got one for my birthday and am v proud that it's still alive! Your blooms look lovely.

Hope you spent yesterday smiling with special memories, I know you have loads
xxxxxx

Your blog's looking good Ess. Don't know how you find the time to fit everything in!
The flowers are lovely.
Bec x

Post a Comment