« Home | Jim Jam Joe » | Out With The Old... » | Tagged By Kelly! » | ...And Next Week, On Crimewatch... » | My Beautiful Daughter! » | Fast Love - The Remix » | One For The Album... » | I DEFINATELY WOULD...!!! (Updated) » | Smile... » | Our Kids »

Ouch!

Well, as the title suggests, I am in agony tonight! Just as Blessing was leaving today, I was chatting to her mum at the door and Joe decided to close the vestibule door - just as my lil finger was in it! The pain didn't register at first as Joe was throwing himself against the door as it wouldn't close.

After bawling my eyes out I took myself off to A&E, expecting to still be there now (10.30), but I was seen straight away, went to x-ray and the end section of my little finger is fractured. It is now strapped up, I have to keep it elevated (when I'm not typing lol) and I have to go to fracture clinic on Thursday morning!

Bless him though, Joe was so good tonight, went straight to sleep on his bottle and I put him in his cot, and touch wood, I haven't heard a peep off him all night.

I will leave you with a couple of pics of baby small as Jade calls it. NO LAUGHING!

Ouch ouch ouchie! What is it about fingers and toes that make them hurt sooooo much? You poor honey. Sure this puts you off the duty list for cooking and washing up! And hate to be so shallow....glad you didn't break the nail!!!!
Hope it gets better soon you poor sausage.
Sending big hugs and kisses xxx

(((Ess!))) that looks painful! They're forceful little mites atm, getting so frustrated if they can't open/close things, so I can only imagine how hard he tried to slam the door shut. Note to self, keep fingers well out of doorframes. :-O

Ooooowww
That look so sore, Id have been crying too. Good to get photographic evidence for when Joe's older.
x

Ouch that looks painful, (((((Ess)))) hope it isn't throbbing too much! Take care and rest your fingers!

Bec x

I am in a delicate condition, I can't look!

ah yes - when he's older you can bring that out to show him and make sure he buys you a bigger mother's day pressie!
Kids eh?

Sal xx

Oh, Ess!!((((fingaz)))
And according to this pic you are about 123 feet tall as your hoover looks the size of a matchbox.
x

Post a Comment