« Home | Testing Testing... » | Ouch! » | Jim Jam Joe » | Out With The Old... » | Tagged By Kelly! » | ...And Next Week, On Crimewatch... » | My Beautiful Daughter! » | Fast Love - The Remix » | One For The Album... » | I DEFINATELY WOULD...!!! (Updated) »

A Toddler On The Edge!!

I have removed the video cos it has buggered up all my links lol but I wanted to keep all the comments!

Ummm, NOPE, I am not stupid enough to watch this particular epic again LOL! Soooo funny though, I nearly wet myself!

It's not playing for me!!Why? :o(

It takes a while to load but worth the wait! Poor little guy ;)

Gunner

Wow that boy has got a pair of lungs on him! Reminds me of someone else not so far away!
Bec x

i do love this clip - makes me realise my son isn't the only one who screams like that! Love it

Sal x

Yay - didn't work last night, but today - loaded in 2 seconds flat! Hilarious!!! Leave me alone mummy, I'm a cave dweller! ROFL! He's so funny.

PMSL!!! You are so cruel Ess!! Bless him in his little hidey hole :)

Oh my god! Well done for catching a meltdown on camera, he'll never believe he wasn't the perfect toddler when he's older....now you have evidence! That's exactly what Jaya's look like only she doesn't do the screaming! Eeeek is that a boy thing?

I'm sat here now with a sleeping Jove in my lap remembering when we used to chat online and you'd turn the camera so I could see a sleepy newborn Joe. Can't believe my boy will be as big as that one day!

LOL!!!Joejoe could deffo audition for Psycho 3!Good job, son!

Poor little Joe. Jack throws a high pitched wobbler like that too.

Julie

Post a Comment