« Home | A Toddler On The Edge!! » | Testing Testing... » | Ouch! » | Jim Jam Joe » | Out With The Old... » | Tagged By Kelly! » | ...And Next Week, On Crimewatch... » | My Beautiful Daughter! » | Fast Love - The Remix » | One For The Album... »

Twenty To Twelve

Morning peeps! I have just restarted my diet today, and decided to chart my progress in a blog. If any of you are interested, the address is http://twentytotwelve.blogspot.com I think it's about time I did something about my weight, cut out the crap and look after myself more!

Besides, if I lose enough weight, I will simply HAVE to get a whole new wardrobe!

WISH ME LUCK!

E. x

Any excuse for shopping eh?! Good on you sweetie, we'll all be supporting you!
Sx

Wishing you all the luck honey! Of course you know we all love you as you are, but we won't love you any less when there's less of you!

Good for you Ess. I will keep up with your progress on your new blog. It sounds like you are doing it for the right reasons with a positive mental attitude. Good luck hun x

You can do it! Let's see if I can put it on as quickly as you get it off hehe (I'm guessing i will win, cos I am currently to be found stuffing bread in my gob like there's no tomorrow!)
Good luck!!

Good luck Ess, I wish you all the best in your weight loss and will check out your blog.
Great excuse for a huge shopping spree!
Bec x

Good luck, Ess. Today was supposed to be the start of my get fit Nic (again!) but overslept so didn't get out on my bike before M went to work then J, L and I made cake. Dear me, I'll have to starve for the rest of the week I think!!
Nic
xx

I'm all for shopping excuses love!

LUCK LUCK LUCK!!!

Post a Comment