« Home | All The Fun Of The Farm » | My Name Is Michael Caine! » | Phwoar! » | A Change Is As Good As A Rest! » | The Barber of Mill Hill » | Twenty To Twelve » | A Toddler On The Edge!! » | Testing Testing... » | Ouch! » | Jim Jam Joe »

The Final Countdown...

Can anyone tell I am excited about seeing Take That? Yup. 4 sleeps to go and I can't wait!!!

I rang the company we are going with today to see if they could tell us where abouts we are sitting and they duly obliged...


We will be in block 305, it's in the gods but we will have an excellent view, and I have heard that they go on a stage that's elevated for a few of their songs so that'll do me!!!

I had my hair done today, couldn't have gone with the mop that I had, I have had some pretty daring colours put into it too but you can't see them that much on these pics. There are some slices of blonde and some of bright chilli red! I love love love it!!!


Now all I have left to do is find which pair of knickers I am going to throw at them!

Mwah!

Wow looking like one hot mama there missus!
I love the hair, colours are fab, am sure the TT boys will be impressed!

Bec xx

Fabarooni Ess!!! Love the colours! Looks fantastic. The strands all go so well together. Your hair looks v healthy and shiny.......TT won't be able to resist you!!! (Depends on which knickers you throw though!)
Robbie confirmed as here on 14th Nov. Tickets on sale on Monday. He is staying with me of course and Justin is in the spare room. Mmmmmmmmmmm.................
Now, if I can please borrow your hairdresser........
Love Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gorgeous!

OOoooooo very nice! :)

WOW! Absolutely love love lovin it too Ess, it's GORGEOUS! Bitch!

Wow that hair is fab-u-lous!

Really suits you!

Post a Comment