« Home | Pretty Hot And Tempting! » | Only Fools On Horses! » | Tune Of The Moment! » | We're Home! » | XX Happy Birthday Joseph Oliver XX » | Happy Birthday John!!! » | New Me! » | Messing About On The River » | What A Year... » | It's That Time Of Year! »

Horsey, Horsey, Don't You Stop!


For the last 2 weekends, Jade has been going for riding lessons at Longsight Stables, for half an hour a time. After going on her cousin's pony, she has been obsessed with ponies, and has fallen in love with the one she goes on, called Bruce. Here is a pic of Jade in her jodhpurs and riding boots. She really looks the part!

...and here are a couple of video clips, the first one is just so you can see them all walking around the menage. There is an outdoor menage and an indoor one which will certainly come in handy in the winter! Another part to her lessons is learing about the different parts of a horse and when she was tested this week she passed with flying colours and already knows the tail, mane and forlock for next week!!

Hopefully we will have some more video clips when she becomes a bit more confident which shouldn't take too long. Who knows, I may start lessons myself, I would love to learn and be able to ride with her!

Other news is that I have created a donations page with www.justgiving.com in aid of St Catherine's Hospice, it's nearly a year now since Nanna went there, time has just flown by but I would like to be able to raise a bit of money in memory of her. If you are able to donate, please click on the butterfly link below. They are fab people and would be ever so grateful of any donations, however much it is.

Looks like she has plenty of confidence on the horse. It is great that she is learning so young and would be lovely if it was something that you could do together. I used to have lessons when I was younger until I had a bad fall and haven't got back on a horse since!
Bec x

What a clever young lady! My grandfather had horses and I was always too scared to get on any of them except the diddy shetland pony!

awww she looks just right up there! def give it a go, me and my sis used to go with my dad and it was the highlight of our week (although jenny was alot keener than me!)

thanks for your comments on my blog :0)xxx

Very very jealous of the horse riding!!Well done Jadey!Go for it!

I meant, Ess you go for it!!lol

Post a Comment