« Home | Gotta Love This... » | Dig Deep... » | Twinkle Twinkle... » | What A Fowl Day! » | My Turn! » | Hair By Annie » | Everybody say cheese...! » | Horsey, Horsey, Don't You Stop! » | Pretty Hot And Tempting! » | Only Fools On Horses! »

Birthday Barnet

Well, I've gone and done it and had most of my hair (off my head) chopped off. I'm really chuffed with the results! These aren't fab pics, one of them was taken by my mobile, I always blink when John takes a pic with the new camera because of the flash!

OOOOH!!!! You went for it then!?! Yay, you're right - that length really does suit you! What a great cut, it looks like it has loads of movement...bouncy short hair! You'll be out of the shower in a flash now then! Hehe, HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow lovely ladeeee

Lovely hair!!!!!! Now, I have 2 dates for your birthday - I sent an e-card for the 11th then got a reminder saying it was the 12th - WHEN THE FLIP IS IT???!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday Ess. Sorry I missed it. The new hair cut looks great and really suits you.
Bec x

Happy Belated Birfday me darlin'!
Gawgeous hair!! Am so jealous.....need a cut desperately and think I too am gonna go short. That length really suits you. Bet John loves it!
Big hugs honey....let's chat soon!
Sx

Post a Comment