« Home | Hair By Annie » | Everybody say cheese...! » | Horsey, Horsey, Don't You Stop! » | Pretty Hot And Tempting! » | Only Fools On Horses! » | Tune Of The Moment! » | We're Home! » | XX Happy Birthday Joseph Oliver XX » | Happy Birthday John!!! » | New Me! »

My Turn!

A few people have asked to see my hair. The reason why I didn't put a pic up of it is that I wasn't as thrilled with it as I was last time, not enough colour in it. Maybe next time, I'll be a bit bolder!
Not a brilliant pic of my hair but better than the one I had on before when I had only been up for an hour!

ess you look so fab, a real yummy mummy :0) also i'm dead jealous cos you all look so wintery in proper winter clothes!

This is such a great pic of you and your babies. You & Jade looking very much mother & daughter and your hair is faaaabulous! Love the cut as well as the colour.

Well I think it looks great too! Look at your skinny legs in those jeans missus!

Awww, where's your close-up daaaaahling?!!! Looks good from herre, but the first thing I thought was also "ooooh, skinny legs!!!" hurrah :)

PS I think I'll have to raid Sean's wardrobe, my coats don't do up!!

Post a Comment