« Home | Everybody say cheese...! » | Horsey, Horsey, Don't You Stop! » | Pretty Hot And Tempting! » | Only Fools On Horses! » | Tune Of The Moment! » | We're Home! » | XX Happy Birthday Joseph Oliver XX » | Happy Birthday John!!! » | New Me! » | Messing About On The River »

Hair By Annie

I decided the other day that Joe's hair is a big mess, no shape to it, but didn't want to go to the barbers and have it all cut off. I took him to Annie's, where I have my hair done, and came home with this little dude as a result!

Wow what a handsome fella you have there and looking so grown up too.
He looks like a real cheeky little chap!
Bec x

Wow - trendeeeeee!!!! He looks so cute Ess, bless him. Becky xxx

Cool dude!!! What a good boy to sit and let Annie chop away too! Now all we need is some pics of your new do!

You need to be brave and buy some clippers like us!!!! But he does look cool!
What did YOU have done then eh madam? :)

Hi Stranger! We must catch up on msn soon!! Gorgeous photos my dear! You are looking v v v fine! as are your brood. love the new Joe haircut! He is all grown up!
Jade looks fab on her horse!!
Big hugs my darling
Sx

Post a Comment