« Home | Horsey, Horsey, Don't You Stop! » | Pretty Hot And Tempting! » | Only Fools On Horses! » | Tune Of The Moment! » | We're Home! » | XX Happy Birthday Joseph Oliver XX » | Happy Birthday John!!! » | New Me! » | Messing About On The River » | What A Year... »

Everybody say cheese...!

Today I decided that I would take a new piccie of the kids to put on my phone while they were sitting nicely together on the settee, a very rare occasion! Here are the results...


I have come to the conclusion that the only way to take a good piccie of my kids is to put them in a totally empty room, no distractions. God only knows how professional photographers do it, J&J had their school photos done today, and I have seen the proofs, I am very pleased with them but can't scan them for you to see, I'll have to do it when I get the proper ones.

ess its bloomin impossable to take a decent piccy with them looking the right way, not blinking, or pulling a daft face, you should try doing 3!, are you allowed to take joe in for the school one? pre school siblings are banned at our school! i think we should all employ Kel to take our family snaps cos she always gets ace results!

No mistaking that those two are brother and sister!

Have given up trying to take photo's of my two together. Just not happening!

OMG how will I ever manage with 5??!!!!

But seriously, I like the natural look WAY better than posed pics, they are a pair of cheeky monkeys!

Good grief woman, you're feeding Joe something right, he's shot up so much! Looking more and more like his big sis everyday - they look so close here, you can almost hear the giggles.

It's the same here too, keep trying to get a decent photo of the three of them together but there is always one who won't co-operate (normally Reece!)
J&J looks more alike every time I see them.
Bec x

They are such cuties!

xxx

Post a Comment