« Home | The Barber of Mill Hill » | Twenty To Twelve » | A Toddler On The Edge!! » | Testing Testing... » | Ouch! » | Jim Jam Joe » | Out With The Old... » | Tagged By Kelly! » | ...And Next Week, On Crimewatch... » | My Beautiful Daughter! »

A Change Is As Good As A Rest!

Or so they say...! I hope you like the new template, try hovvering over the links on the right...!

spanking gorgeous strawberries Ess! Looking scrummy!

oooooh I LOVE it!! Very fresh looking!

I'm loving it, found your last one difficult to read (didn't like to say cos I wondered if it was me being an oldie!)

Very summery looking Ess.

Bec x

Yum AND english strawberries are here now so they are yum ;o)

Yummy ess!!Good choice!I changed mine too because I thought it was hard to read too.
Yours is mouthwatering!Yumm.

Just serve mine with a glass of champers please Ess!!!
V summery and cheerful. I is liking!!!

Post a Comment